The UCAT, University Clinical Aptitude Test is a mandatory entrance test accepted by a number of universities in the UK, Australia and New Zealand for entry into Medical and Dental degree programs. Aimed to test the applicant’s aptitude, intelligence, application and mental ability and his readiness to join a medical school, the UCAT and UCAT ANZ are MCQ based exams comprising of two-hour computer-based tests, divided into five separately timed multiple-choice tests: Verbal Reasoning, Decision Making, Quantitative Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, and Situational judgement.
Sign up for a 30-minute free demo at Kaur Online Education
Obtain a high score with the focused guidance provided by our highly professional, experienced and skilled tutors who have guided students for this important entrance exam.
- A 30-MINUTE FREE DEMO
- 1 Preliminary counseling session on starting with the right mind set
- 36 sessions of 1 hour each
- 24 hours of guided practice
- 12 hours of full-length practice tests
- INDIVIDUAL SESSIONS focused on review and doubt- clearing sessions with faculty
- Comprehensive Resource material is provided
- Test reviews with faculty
- Progress report update to parents